Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 20, 2008



Walking into class, having a great day so far. Lawrence gave me a wonderful present. To scribe for today, what a nice guy huh? (Sarcasm). Anyways, let's get going.


The first thing we did today was the GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS WORKSHEET handed to us by the substitute teacher we had on November 19, 2008. (Mrs. Karras)

Next we were handed back our Transparency Worksheet (10)
I got the answers right so here they are.

1. 2M, 2M has the greatest force.
2. 2F.
3. Equal.
4. M1, M2, 2D = 1/4 F.
5. F=1.40 x 10 ^- 8 N.
6. 1/9 F.
7. 3F.
8. 3/4.
9. Remains the same.

Near towards the end of the class, we were handed a "Gravitational Potential Energy" booklet. If you don't have this booklet, get it because some very useful formulas are found at the back of this booklet.

Using this booklet, we were given a assignment (not due or anything) to finish in class. It's called "Gravitational Potential Energy Questions." Sorry I can't really give out the answers due to me leaving my Physics stuff in my locker or I might have lost it, I wouldn't know. Let's end this post by saying the next scribe is Benchman who begged me in class to blog for the weekend.










1 comment:

Benofschool said...

First I didnt beg you
Second Im a plural BenchmEn