Friday, November 21, 2008

I See Heavenly Bodies ;-)

Hello Hello,

This is Benofschool and for the record I didn't beg for this position as today's scribe. Well today we had a substitute and that person shall stay nameless because I do not have her permission to display his/her name online. Anyways we were assigned gravitational orbit and gravitational force questions from the Physics Green Textbooks. The questions are found on page 172 and questions #1-8 and including 8. For reference you can look at the past worksheet with planetary constants like the radii, period, and mass or you can look at page 159. I'd prefer the worksheet because it has all of the numbers required to answer the questions.

Sorry for the short scribe, but this is counted as a scribe. =P

Next scribe is Dana, but if he doesn't do it the next scribe will be Richard...

Okay I'm off to have a studying filled weekend =D

No comments: