Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday's Class

Hey, this is Eric and I'm today's scribe.

We didn't do much today since we had a substitute. We pretty much worked on 2 new worksheets the entire class: one of those Study Guide assignments and some Relative Motion Problems. Near then we just corrected the two sheets near the end of the class.

Here are the answers:

Study Guide

21. A
22. C
23. D
24. A, B, C, D
25. B
26. D

Next sheet...

Relative Motion Problems

1. A) 10.5 m/s
B) 6.5 m/s

2. 36.9
°

3. A) 20.6 m/s
B) 5.5 seconds
C) 25 meters

4. 165 m/s at 40
° N of W

5. 240 m/s at 20
° N of E

6. 34 m/s at 33
° N of E

7. 147.4 km/h at 61.3
° N of W

Those should be the correct answers, if they're not, you can all blame Richard.
That's it, and don't forget, we have a test tomorrow!

Next scribe can be...Zeph!

2 comments:

Ms K said...

Thanks for providing the answers.
Good job!

zeph said...

I had oral surgery Friday afternoon to remove 4 of my wisdom teeth, so I was absent that day. I told Ms.K about me being absent a couple of days before, so I hope she remembers. The information pamphlet says, "you should expect these symptoms to last anywhere from 24 to 72 hours," so it's likely that one of my parents will phone the school on Monday, September 15th saying that I'm absent on that day as well to give me time to recover.

PS. Ms.K, don't discuss the answers to the test until I get back on Tuesday!

zeph